Today is a completely wasted day at work; insofar as actually WORKING is concerned, anyway...Our new server isn't completely up and running yet; we are unable to print; e-mail has been touch and go...At least I finally have a wonderful view from my new cube, and so today, I have taken every opportunity to gaze out at the city below, helping myself to remember why the 'country' is so appealing...
This weekend was another great one...I'm waiting for the one that SUCKS to bring my head back down out of the clouds. Nothing and no one has ever made me this happy, and I never would have believed before that this happiness could be sustained for so long...I continually ask myself WHEN things will turn south and life will begin to be it's old self again. I never ask IF, because don't things eventually have to go back to normal?
Or is it possible to actually live a life this fulfilled and beautiful, and for it to only get better?

No comments:
Post a Comment