Whew. What a busy busy week this has been! You can probably already tell that based on my lack of new blog posts, other than one of my favorite new songs posted yesterday. It's nice that I've been busy, though, because then the weekend arrives more quickly, and that's when I finally get to see my honey each week!
I began reading to the blind on a regular basis this week, as I was asked to re-join the GARRS cast as a regular news reader for Friday mornings from 6:30am until 8:30am weekly. I would love for all of you to tune in! Although I realize my reading is broadcast a little early for some, you're in luck! GARRS does a re-broadcast from 11:00am until 1:00pm of the Live reading of the AJC. If you're interested, please send me a message: piermallory@gmail.com
GARRS is a wonderful organization (http://www.garrs.net/), providing free radio and a 24/7 broadcast, which is even available as streaming over the internet, to the visually impaired of Georgia - and if you're located elsewhere, I'm sure there is a similar group in your area. Volunteers are always needed for this very deserving charity, so I suggest looking into it!
Well, tata for now, all! I have plenty of accounting work to get caught up on...Wish me luck! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
xoxo,
pier
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @lollipier
I am so glad you started reading on the GARRS network. I can tell how much you enjoy volunteering for such a worthy cause!
ReplyDeleteKeep it up!